Designed and Made in India, this limited edition product is inspired by an original read-aloud poem 'Zoo Treat' that speaks of the spontaneity of childhood and our cultural values.
Kurta top: - Hand-block printed by traditional Ajrakh artisans in natural madder and haldi colours.
- Wooden buttons closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit.
Pants : - Matching pants with elasticated waistband and bottom hem.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
IN THE BOX
1 x Kurta
1 x Pant
100 % Organic Cotton
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron as required.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.
27.5 X 20 X 2.5 cms
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to ship in 2 days
Please see the sizes carefully before ordering. This is a non returnable/exchangeable product unless there is a manufacturing defect or a sizing issue