The super fun silly mix up monster game is sure to please all the Lil' monster lovers out there! Kids get practice with counting and following directions as they make their way across the board and collect monster head, bodies, and feet. At the end of the game, they assemble the monster bodies any way they like, and the player with the most complete monsters wins!
1. First, kids have to place three stacks of monsters in the squares given in the middle of the game.
2. Then they roll the dice, move their pieces, and land on a spot where they have to pick cards from the piles in the center of the board.
3. If there is no card at any point, they can pick from the next pile, finish the game by putting all the monster cards, and see who has filled the highest to decide the winner.
- Kids learn discipline and use their mental skills to improve their skills.
- It increases observation skills by coordinating between eyes and hands.
- It is an excellent way for kids to connect and have a blast!
IN THE BOX
A wooden Board, One Dice, Flashcards of monsters to play the game.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to dispatch in 2 days
This product is non returnable/exchangeable unless there is a manufacturing defect.