The three-pack combo set comes with a Dumbbell Rattle, a Cylinder Rattle and Baby Grasping Beads. These toys can be introduced to your little ones around three months or four months of age when they are actively trying to grasp things. The Montessori materials help promote fine motor and gross motor skills.
It is the perfect “starter” pack for any parent and makes a wonderful gift.
- Baby Grasping Beads: The grasping beads encourage the development of more voluntary movements and coordination in your little one as he/she transfers it from one hand to the other. The perfect shape of this simple toy makes the grasping easy for the baby.
- Dumbbell Rattle: This is a beautifully handcrafted Montessori inspired wooden rattle, perfect for babies who are learning to grasp and shake an object. The stem of the rattle is a perfect size, making it easy for your baby to grasp. The wooden rings in the rattle make a gentle sound when the baby waves it to and fro.
- Teethers: A wooden teething toy can be a safe and environmentally friendly option for infants. These handmade teethers are made from one of the highest quality natural wood – Beech wood, which is widely used around the globe in the making of teething toys. These are suitable for babies to hold in their small hands, smooth to touch and safe for chewing.
- Helps to stimulate the grasping skill
- Improves motor and visual skills
- Essential teething toy
- Made from wood and sealed with organic materials.
- Safe for children.
IN THE BOX
Birch And Neem Wood
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
*Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
*No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
*Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
*You can moisturize wooden toys by applying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
Cylinder Rattle: 9 cm x 2 cm x 2 cm
Baby Grasping Beads: 20 cm x 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm
Teethers: 7 cm x 0.7 cm x 9 cm
1. As with any baby toy or accessory, please use only under adult supervision. Although for safety reasons the knob is carved out of the wooden block itself, it is advised to supervise your little one at all times; as it is small enough to present itself as a choking hazard.
2. Always inspect for damage prior to use.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to ship in 2 days
This product is eligible for exchange only if there is a manufacturing defect