No Products in the Cart
Designed and Made in India, our limited edition organic cotton baby products are uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem titled 'Little Koi wants to fly'.
- Our toddler pillows are designed to be a perfect bedtime companion for your little ones.
- Buttery soft and comfortable they are filled with 100% hypoallergenic semal that is safe and more friendly to your munchkin's health.
- The outer cover is 100% organic cotton and handblock printed with azo-free colours.
- The pillow inserts are made in West Bengal while the pillowcovers are printed and stitched in Gujarat.
- Our marcas crafted from sustainably sourced rubber wood and painted with child-friendly water based colours.
- Ergonomically shaped handles are perfect for a child's grip or for you to shake shake shake!
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
IN THE BOX
1 x Organic Manjha Print Kapok Pillow
2 x Wooden Maracas
Pillowcover: Organic cotton
Pillow insert: Cotton with kapok silk cotton filling.
- Put the inner pillow occasionally in the sun for natural cleaning.
- The cover can be removed for washing in cold water with mild detergent. Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Iron cover as required.
- Wipe clean maracas with a damp cloth.
30.48 x 40.64
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to ship in 2 days
This is a non returnable product unless there is a manufacturing defect.