Designed and Made in India, our limited edition 100% organic cotton baby clothing is uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem, 'Little Koi Wants To Fly '.
- Top: 100% organic cotton, the top is dyed with azo-free colours.
- Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit.
- Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value.
- Undyed in white colour.
- Elasticated waistband and bottom hem.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
IN THE BOX
1 x angarakha
1 x pants
0 - 6 Months
100 % Organic Cotton
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron as required.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.
27.5 X 20 X 2.5
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
READY TO DISPATCH
Please check the sizes carefully before placing the order
This is a non returnable product unless there is a manufacturing defect or a sizing issue