No Products in the Cart
Our Bead Loom Kit lets you try your hand at fun and challenging geometric patterns to create bracelets, bands, jewelry and more. Simple and easy to follow instructions will make crafting a joy.
- The kit is based on the traditional Indian weaving technique, with a contemporary bent so as to make them relevant for the young generation.
- Engaging and imaginative way to translate geometric patterns onto glass beads to create bracelets, bands, jewelry and more. Educational, fun and challenging process oriented learning.
- Builds spatial skills, precision, attention span, hand eye coordination and creative thinking.
- Reuse the loom over years to explore simple to complex weaves. Make wall art, coasters, mats, pouches and more.
- Lap size 9.5 x 6.5 inch portable travel companion, quick sampling of your designs
- Multiple material explorations, rooves can hold a variety of yarns. Weave with recycled fabric yarns, paper, bamboo.
- Includes all earth friendly materials, ideas and easy to follow instructions.
IN THE BOX
- Sturdy beech wood, hand-made, reusable and portable loom with excellent finish
- Vibrant glass beads in 6 different colours
- Metal hooks and clamps for finishing jewelry
- Fully illustrated Step wise comprehensive guide for beginners.
26 x 18 x 5 Cms
· COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to dispatch in 2 days.
This is a non returnable/exchangeable product unless there is a manufacturing defect or a wrong product has been dispatched.