Sudoku is played on a grid of 9 x 9 spaces. Within the rows and columns are 9 “squares”. Each row, column and square (9 spaces each) needs to be filled out with the Animals, without repeating any animals within the row, column or square
Country National Animal sudoku is pattern based sudoku focusing on the National Animal of nine countries Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa, India, UK and Japan.
- Learning about the country and its National Animal.
- It increases their mental ability as well as focus on each and every part of the puzzle.
- Promotes healthy competition among children’s and improves problem-solving skills.
- Improves their thinking ability and concentration level.
- Serves as a guide to help them understand and analyze the difference between the whole and the part.
IN THE BOX
A Wooden Board , Cutouts for sudoku
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to dispatch in 2 days
This product is non returnable/exchangeable unless there is a manufacturing defect.