The two-pack combo set comes with a Rolling Bell Cylinder and Interlocking Discs. These toys can be introduced to your little ones around three months or four months of age when they are actively trying to grasp things. The Montessori materials help promote fine motor and gross motor skills.
It is the perfect “starter” pack for any parent and makes for a wonderful gift.
- Rolling Bell Cylinder: The Montessori inspired rattle is a perfect toy that can be offered to your child to improve his/her grasping skills. Your child will love the pleasant sound the bell makes when he/she grasps the toy and transfers it from one hand to the other.
- Interlocking discs: The interlocking discs are one of the first developmental toys that can be introduced to babies around 3-4 months of age. They are ideal for the child who is beginning to grasp things with both hands. The shape of the discs makes it easy for your child to grasp the toy and to transfer it from one hand to the other.
- Helps to stimulate the grasping skill
- Improves motor and visual skills
- Essential teething toy
- Made from wood and sealed with organic materials.
- Safe for children.
IN THE BOX
Beech And Neem Wood
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
*Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
*No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
*Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
*You can moisturize wooden toys by applying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
Rolling Bell Cylinder 9 cm x 6 cm x 6 cm
Interlocking Discs 10.5 cm x 7 cm x 7 cm
1. As with any baby toy or accessory, please use only under adult supervision. Although for safety reasons the knob is carved out of the wooden block itself, it is advised to supervise your little one at all times; as it is small enough to present itself as a choking hazard.
2. Always inspect for damage prior to use.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to ship in 2 days
This product is eligible for exchange only if there is a manufacturing defect