Save the Earth Sudoku is played on a grid of 9 x 9 spaces. Within the rows and columns are 9 “squares”. Each row, column and square (9 spaces each) needs to be filled out with the countries currency, without repeating any flags within the row, column or square
Save the earth sudoku includes one wooden board based on the theme earth emphasizing on habits and actions that should be taken in order to make earth a better place to live in. Level Difficult.
- Learning about the saving the earth.
- It increases their mental ability as well as focus on each and every part of the puzzle.
- Promotes healthy competition among children’s and improves problem-solving skills.
- Improves their thinking ability and concentration level.
- Serves as a guide to help understand and analyze the difference between the whole and the part.
IN THE BOX
A Wooden Board and Cutouts for sudoku
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to dispatch in 2 days
This product is non returnable/exchangeable unless there is a manufacturing defect.