No Products in the Cart
Zayn and Zoey have a fun weekend making super-fast rocket balloons, and learning about space rockets with Dad. They even find out about an important law of science that actually helps rockets lift off the ground!
Zayn and Zoey are out camping. It is still dark outside when dad wakes them up. He shows them some planet in the early morning sky. The kids are amazed! Dad has a brilliant idea – he uses the campsite to recreate the solar system!
Join Zayn and Zoey in this book to:
- Learn about the planets in our Solar System
- Understand what is rotation and revolution
- Know about other celestial bodies – meteoroids, asteroids, comets
All about Earth & Moon
Zayn & Zoey were in the park racing with Dad. Zayn ran so fast that Zoey thought he’d reach the end of the world! Is that even possible? Dad and Mom answered all their questions about Earth and its Moon.
- Understand how Earth gets its shape
- Understand what makes rockets fly so high
- Know the different parts of a rocket.
- Solar System
IN THE BOX
26 cm x 28 cm x 1 cm
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to ship in 2 days
This is a non returnable book unless there is a manufacturing defect