No Products in the Cart
Set up the warps on our especially designed portable wooden loom. Try out different weaves, patterns and materials to create an endless range of coasters, place mats, mobile covers, bags and more. This Weaving Loom is easy to warp and weave an array of patterns and materials. It includes different coloured wool, recycled fabric yarn and instructions to make simple to complex weaves. Provides great scope of innovation and sense of achievement.
- The kit is based on the traditional Indian weaving technique, with a contemporary bent so as to make them relevant for the young generation.
- Builds spatial skills, precision, attention span, hand eye coordination and creative thinking.
- Reuse the loom over years to explore simple to complex weaves. Make wall art, coasters, mats, pouches and more.
- Lap size 9.5 x 6.5 inch portable travel companion, quick sampling of your designs
- Multiple material explorations : Grooves can hold a variety of yarns. Weave with recycled fabric yarns, paper, bamboo.
- Includes all earth friendly materials, ideas and easy to follow instructions.
IN THE BOX
- Sturdy beech wood, hand-made loom with two wooden needles and neem comb.
- Needles and Comb
- Fully illustrated Step wise comprehensive guide for beginners.
26 x 18 x 5 Cms
· COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to dispatch in 2 days.
This is a non returnable/exchangeable product unless there is a manufacturing defect or a wrong product has been dispatched.