The Wooden Pegs and Cups come in a range of eight bright colors and can be used in multiple ways for play and learning. This Montessori and Waldorf inspired toy is absolutely perfect for all ages as it is so versatile and giving endless hours of open-ended imaginative play.These sets are beautifully handcrafted from natural materials and can be used in multiple, non-prescriptive ways by children. Stack them into a tower, slot them on each other, use them as food bowls and pans in a play kitchen, use them to store pencils and paintbrushes - the possibilities are endless.
Working out how the blocks stack together teaches children about spatial awareness and how different objects relate to one another. Playing with these pegs and cups supports color-matching skills, improves hand-eye coordination, hones fine motor skills, wrist development, working on coordinating both hands together, observation, understanding logic and inspires creativity.
- Helps to stimulate the grasping skill
- Improves motor and visual skills
- Essential teething toy
- Made from wood and sealed with organic materials.
- Safe for children.
IN THE BOX
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
*Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
*No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
*Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
*You can moisturize wooden toys by applying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
Peg - 3 cm x 3 cm x 7 cm
Bowl - 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 4 cm
1. As with any baby toy or accessory, please use only under adult supervision. Although for safety reasons the knob is carved out of the wooden block itself, it is advised to supervise your little one at all times; as it is small enough to present itself as a choking hazard.
2. Always inspect for damage prior to use.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to ship in 2 days
This product is eligible for exchange only if there is a manufacturing defect