Handmade wooden dolls set that are 100% safe, free from toxic paints, plastics and batteries so that your child can have fun in the healthiest possible way! We have re-invented the traditional Indian wooden toys to provide the perfect amalgamation of older wisdom and modern needs for your little ones. Child-safe: We use only vegetable dyes and water-based paints (no lead or other toxics) and beeswax for our polish.
Made in India: Every toy is designed by our in-house creators and handcrafted by our local artisans in Channapatna. Looking for a better alternative to plastic dolls? With the myriad of toys available in the market, you’ll never run out of options. The problem is that most of them are made of plastic. Many are bathed in solvents and synthetic materials that can be harmful to children and undoubtedly harsh to the environment. Sometimes, you have to step out of traditional shops to find toys both adults and children will love. Wouldn’t it be great if you could find pieces that are engaging and safe for kids of all ages? The hand-painted wooden Peg Dolls are safer and more versatile toys for your little ones! Painted by hand, our wooden peg dolls never fail to capture people’s imagination. Both children and adults love them!
- Kids' nesting dolls are plenty of fun, but did you know they're often used as educational tools? Not only do they require motor skills for assembly, kids can flex their counting and spatial skills while stacking. The dolls also aid in building vocabulary, especially when it comes to learning superlatives and order.
- Matryoshkas are considered to be both a learning toy and a souvenir. Even now the doll is widely used in preschools as a teaching aid, as it helps youngsters learn their colors, sizes, and shapes. "For example, with this toy it’s easy to explain the difference between big and small, as there’s no way to put a big doll into a little one, so most children understand it very well,"
- Handmade by recognised Artisans from Channapatna, Karnataka. Wood.100% eco-friendly & non-toxic, child safe colors. No batteries, No plastic.
- Can be used as a gift, show piece or collectables well
- Each of our dolls are handmade and hand painted by our local artisans. Made of soft, organic wood and non-toxic child-safe colours.
- Quality Guaranteed, Manual check Every one before sending out, Handcrafted in India
IN THE BOX
1 set of 5 dolls
- Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
- Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
Always inspect for damage prior to use.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to ship in 2 days
This product is eligible for exchange only if there is a manufacturing defect