Unbox The Wooden Rainbow Rocking Arch and watch the child’s imagination take over. It is extremely versatile, when used as a rocker it is stimulating and allows children develop their strength and coordination. It helps in building confidence and understanding their bodies with respect to their surroundings.
Fill it with pillows,and it is a perfect place to snuggle and read or rock a baby. Flipped over, it becomes a climbing frame and slide or a mysterious tunnel to crawl through. Placed on its side the rocker becomes a counter top, a fort or even a store front or puppet theater. The rocker will give your children years of fun and entertainment, the possibilities are endless. It is also great for encouraging collaborative play amongst pairs and groups of children. And when not in use it adds to the aesthetics of any room.
KEY FEATURES :
- Specially designed handles for greater safety and easier movement.
- Eco friendly water based paints - used for keeping wood grain visible, water based varnish - used for protect colors.
- Ergonomic slats arrangement, easy to climb for small feet.
- Recommended cleaning with wet wipes.
- The product is delivered unassembled but pre drilled.
IN THE BOX
Birch And Neem Wood
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
*Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
*No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
*Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
*You can moisturize wooden toys by applying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
81.28 cm x 48.26 cm x 43.18 cm
1. As with any baby toy or accessory, please use only under adult supervision. Although for safety reasons the knob is carved out of the wooden block itself, it is advised to supervise your little one at all times; as it is small enough to present itself as a choking hazard.
2. Always inspect for damage prior to use.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Ready to ship in 2 days
This product is eligible for exchange only if there is a manufacturing defect